Thursday, July 21, 2022

Friendship



 Friendship. Just one word but thousand emotions. Nobody can describe exactly what a friendship is because it can have many different shapes. Age, religion, sex and oringin don't matter when it comes to friends. When I was on the airplane in my way to Yale I had many lonely hours to think and I tried to imagine how the daily routine would be here and how I am gonna feel with so many people that I don't know. I was out of my comfort zone and that scared me , but deap in me I was hoping for a great experience. Now that we are after the middle of our programm I feel sad, because this experience is more than I could imagine. I met so many people from all over the world. And I love how different we are, not only because of our differnet backrounds but also because of  our different personalities. I love how we can laugh and make jokes in a language that its'not ours. I love the deep connections we have made so soon. Actually, I have loved everything but I hate the end that is coming so soon. Although, I have to admit that if it wasn't this soon end it wouldn't be the same. The fact that the time here is so short is part of the magic. Magis is to find friends that:




Help you when you need them.

To try new scary activities togehter.



To be weird together.


To travel together.

Or just have fun...

1 comment:

  1. I am so very pleased that you have been so very pleased, but that does make it harder to lose. Enjoy your time.

    ReplyDelete

Let's film Harry Potter...

  One of the craziest ideas I had in my life turned out to be one of the best moments in my life. But let's tell you the story from the ...