Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Let's film Harry Potter...

 

One of the craziest ideas I had in my life turned out to be one of the best moments in my life. But let's tell you the story from the beginning. As every young woman who respect hersel I have been for many years a huge fan of Harry Potter's world. If you are also a fan you can understand how I felt when I saw the Yale campus. The place is like the filming of Harry Potter was here. I was so excited that everything could remind me Harry Potter . So it's easy to understand what happened when our teacher told us that we have to create a movie and we can choose the subject and the style and everything. The choice was so obvious for me. I had to do it. And fortunately the girls in my class supported me and the teacher was really helpful so my craziest idea is now a real movie. And of course, without my beloved friends who were there to help me I couldn't have done anything. Maybe Yale is not a magical school but I feel that magic is everywhere. Magic is inside the books and the libraries, is at every step in this beautiful campus, is in the beautiful people I met here.I am grateful ❤️🎬




Hogwart's teachers📚

The last details before filming 🎥 


1,2,3 Go...🎬

Director and Harry on a usual fight 🗣

1 comment:

  1. This is beautifuly written, Sophia...no problems whatsoever...and I look very forward to your movie!

    ReplyDelete

Let's film Harry Potter...

  One of the craziest ideas I had in my life turned out to be one of the best moments in my life. But let's tell you the story from the ...