Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Nature is all around

 Nature is all around. But you have to know where to look. And it's even better when you have someone to indicate you the way and then be free to explore. So let me show to you the nature through my eyes (and my camera).



I was amuzed of this tree. No one can really tell the color of the tree. I see 3 different colors: black, red and green. I am pretty sure that someone can see more of them. So I will call it the undecided tree.


The perfect studying spot for summer. Under ths protecting shadows that trees offer to us is the place I want to study from now on gaxing this great view of New Haven.


And enjoying the smell of the flower garden this man created.


1 comment:

  1. Lovely - I'm happy you enjoyed our adventures, despite the heat of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Let's film Harry Potter...

  One of the craziest ideas I had in my life turned out to be one of the best moments in my life. But let's tell you the story from the ...